LR- Sewing tonight!

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 13:08:17 PDT 2000

I wish to send my regrets I did not make it on Thursday, but I will try for
Tuesday - I can bring a really good steam/shot iron which makes seams a dream.

I unfortunately am still suffering from the oral allergy/??/ problems and am
mumbling my way through the days.  I went to the doctor and the medication
he's prescribed makes it difficult to do much of anything except lay down and
watch TV and drool!

We can't seem to get together but don't give up - this karma thing has got to
run out some time :o)

See you soon -    Asa