LR- Re: Officers meeting

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Tue Sep 12 11:20:47 PDT 2000

> Officers meeting is open to anyone who wants to attend.  Thought I'd post
this reply to the list in case anyone else had the same question.

    I'd also like to add that Officers meeting is where we make most of the
decisions of what to do for the coming months, any policies that are made,
what the canton spends money on, and when things get put on the calendar,
etc, etc..  If you have any interest in where the canton is headed or what
you'd like to see the canton do in the future, Officers meeting is the place
to be.