LR- Rapier Practice

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill myersc at flash.net
Wed Sep 13 15:18:24 PDT 2000

If any Rapier Fighters are interested, Come on out to Loch Ruadh's Fighter
Practice, it is held at Z-Boaz Park in Benbrook.
There is lots of room under the trees for both Chivalric and Rapier
Practice.

Youth are invited also, as I am an authorized Youth Rapier Marshal so come
on out and practice or to learn.

Laird Caerell MacDomnaill
Acting Rapier Marshal Loch Ruadh