LR- Sew like there's no tommorow!

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Sat Sep 16 08:49:31 PDT 2000

Ah! that's right.... you'll have to forgive me, with the state of mind I was
in last night, mistakes such as that are justified.  Don't you love it when
friends get paid and decide to buy mass amounts of fried appetizers and
drinks for the entire table? we must have spent over $150 at razzoos last
night :-)  And this morning I'm paying for it with a 1 alarm hangover, but
hey, I'll live...

see everyone at the park

-Bjorn