LR- Flag Poles

R. New rbnew at excite.com
Sun Sep 17 21:03:34 PDT 2000

Bjorn wrote:

  How large are the pockets?

Any size you want them!   We have many flags sewn up but have
not yet sewn the casings (haven't counted and am too tired to
do so right now). Thanks to MagD'leigha's lovely daughters and
to Polydore!

  The ends of the bamboo are pretty small, and I'm going to
cut them to length   sunday, so I kinda need to know how
large the top end can be...

Hope you used good judgement ~ The pinnons measure 9" high
and about 3 feet long.

I've got to get more film for my camera for this event!
(And, it probably wouldn't hurt to get the film developed
from SpringFaire??)

/Ly Elizabeth
Mistress of Procrastination

 (Isaiah 54:16-17)