LR- Bamboo pole update

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Tue Sep 19 18:17:49 PDT 2000

I finally got around to stripping the bamboo tonight... yeah I know I said I
would get to it Sunday, hey this is SCA time ok!  :-)

The poles are going to be a bit shorter than I had originally thought, due
to the fact that the really long ones are too thin at the top to support any
weight and they won't be dry enough by the time defender rolls around.

I too, have not counted what I have, but so far the count should be around
40 or 50.  about 1/3 of the shoots I cut are just too small to use...

-Bjorn