LR- Defender feast- Fried TURKEY

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Thu Sep 21 11:36:30 PDT 2000

I can bring 2-2 burner camp stoves.    Thats a pair of stoves with two burners
each, Sluggy   not one with a dance outfit on...
and the propane to run em

Dunstan

Donna Wallis wrote:

> Ok, Polydore you are off the hook for cooking and are now head of the clean
> up crew!!!
>
> Our, very own Padraig has volunteered <Evil Grin> to fry a turkey to add to
> our Dinty Moore Stew Feast!!!!
> Does anyone have a 14 -16 lb turkey they are willing to bring?
> Can someone bring a propane 2 burner stove?
> I will bring the pot needed to cook the stew.
>
> Trying to keep poor Polydore happy and Well fed,
>
> Dana

Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (The Mad Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]