LR- Defender feast- Fried TURKEY

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Sep 21 18:00:47 PDT 2000

Cantley_Tim at emc.com wrote:

> Ok, who's the evil Irish dude that started this pink dress rumor to begin
> with anyways?

That depends on what ya define as "rumor". There is rumor and there is
truth and as any good Irishman will tell ya, the truth is too great a
thing to be limited to mere facts...

> I understand he's got some poor Scottish sheep in captivity
> doing who knows what to them.

They've uttered not a single baaaaaaad word about me, but then that's
expected.

Sluggy!

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate
the vending of some cheesy comestibles!