LR- Home Safe

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Sun Sep 24 19:34:07 PDT 2000

>The MacDomnaill Clan and my brother are home safe and sound.
>No problems encountered on the way back. Just trace amounts of
rain found
>when we go home.
>
>Laird Caerell MacDomnaill

Thanks to LORD Dunstan, my mom and I are home safe.
(He provided a "jump" for mom's van ~ apparently,
one of the many wires has a bare spot that hit
something just right and caused a ground which ran
the battery down.  Go figure.) And thanks for
hauling and delivering the pavilions, too!

At 3 PM it was off to my grandson's third birthday
party (I'll spare you all the pictures).

Now, it's off to a well deserved bed time; but, I
must say thank you all for a wonderful Saturday night.
Sitting in your camp was the most relaxing experience
I've had in a loooonng time. Hey, I had heard rumors
that you guys were a rowdy bunch! Guess there's another
reason for not believing rumors, eh, Sean?  Or, is it
that way on purpose?

Thanks again,
/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
Holder of the Sable Comet ~~ WOOOOHOOOO!