LR- A&S reminder

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 22:41:27 PDT 2000

If anyone is still interested - I will be able to host the A&S night for Loch
Ruadhat our house on Thursday, September 28th at 7:30 pm

We are located at:  6317 Walraven Circle, 263-4716

>From I-20 take either the Hulen exit and go south, turn left at the light on
Grandbury Road, go one block, turn left at the Lotus Resturant, right on
Walraven OR take the Grandrury Road exit, go south/west through three lights
- one block past Hulen, turn left at the Lotus Resturant, right on Walraven.
We are in the middle of the block on the left (south) side just past a vacant
lot in a two story duplex, righthand side.  Lots of parking on street or in
church parking lot across street.

We look forward to seeing everyone.  Let me know if you have a special
interest in something - we'll try to break out the books for you beforehand.
Have lots of new illumination books and info, some new stuff on garb from off
line.

Bring your brushes, sewing, spinning, etc. - a drink if you want - or just
come by to visit- :o)

Asa & Thorgeirr