LR- Gentles of Loch Ruadh

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Sep 26 07:33:25 PDT 2000

>Spence Mabry wrote:
>
>> I think that anytime any one of us has received an award, it has been a
>> kick!  I'm just glad someone woke you up!
>>
>> Ceatta

And Dunstan replied:

>Yes, thank the gods that Padraig was sitting next to me to bring me back.    It
>had been a very long and tiring day, what with the archery marshaling, field
>setup, and all the myriad other duties that needed attending.   Coupled with he
>heat, and it's a wonder I even got there....  <grin>
>
>Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (L.S.D- Acid for short)

Well, as sometimes happens, part of Dunstan's name got left off his scroll, and poor Pyro kept having her microphone cut out on her - it's a wonder I realized whose name she was calling. :)  And I can recall at least once when I had to be elbowed and told "Hey!  That's you they're calling for!"

For those unaware of the significance of L.S.D., my standard way of saying hello to Dunstan is "Greetings, Saxon dog!"  Now that he has his AoA, Gwenllian and I decided he should be addressed properly -- "Lord Saxon Dog", or LSD for short.  :)