LR- Gentles of Loch Ruadh

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Tue Sep 26 10:19:22 PDT 2000

At 10:33 AM 9/26/00 -0400, you wrote:
snip
>And Dunstan replied:
snip
>>Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (L.S.D- Acid for short)
snip
>Well, as sometimes happens, part of Dunstan's name got left off his scroll,
>For those unaware of the significance of L.S.D., my standard way of saying
hello to Dunstan is "Greetings, Saxon dog!"  Now that he has his AoA,
Gwenllian and I decided he should be addressed properly -- "Lord Saxon
Dog", or LSD for short.  :)

>Padraig

I am so glad you explained that because I was confused!  Of course I have
been thinking about the other possibilities, such as, Lord Dunstan the Deaf
or Lord Dunstan the Unhearing and then there is the off chance of someone
referring to him as 'Lord LaLa' since he seemed to be off in la la land. <G>

Along this same line we could also have 'Lady Elizabeth the Wide-eyed" for
obvious reasons and add to that 'Lord Padraig the Astonished'.  These were
the only ones I could see at the appropriate moments.  Someone else will
have to come up with new names for the other surprised members.

Bice (whose computer is up to snuff again!!!!!)