LR- Another Rapier Practice

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 26 13:30:02 PDT 2000

If people are interested, I'm hosting another rapier practice in my back
yard this Saturday, at 10:00 a.m.  And Robin will either be weaving or
working on costumes.

Directions to Lord Ceatta and HL Robin's house

Take I20 West to Exit 429A, Granbury South - Highway 377
Watch the curve!
Go through 2 traffic lights.  There will be a RaceTrac and a Sonic on the
right, a Braums, a Chicken Express and The Benbrook Animal Hospital on the
left.  (0.8 miles) Turn left immediately after The Benbrook Animal Hospital.
This puts you on Cosby W.
Go through the 4-way Stop Sign.
Take the second left - that's Jeaneta.  We're the second house on the right.

Again, Robin device will be hanging out in the front yard.

Our physical address is:
208 Jeaneta Avenue
Benbrook, TX 76126
817-249-4789

And is Sunday's Fighter practice still at 5:00 p.m.?

Ceatta