LR- A&S reminder

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Sep 27 08:24:41 PDT 2000

Amber and I will be there.  We had a great time at the last evening session at your house - I have to admit that part of the attraction for me is your wonderful library.  Maybe we can get Bice' in the house without breaking her leg this time. :)

Like we do at many of our gatherings, I think we should bring desserts (a habit I learned from Baroness Dana.)

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.