LR- A Question All...

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Wed Sep 27 11:00:28 PDT 2000

Rhonda New wrote:

> Padraig wrote:
>
> > >Y'know, ...  Ever since we made the minature longship for Arnbiorn's
> > > funeral, I have often thought that it would be a kick to build a larger
> > >version, though perhaps not full scale, to sail on area lakes.
>
> Then, Jomar said:
>
> > Why don't we Padraig, it might take us awhile but I think it would be a fun
> > project.  Anyone else interested.
>
> So, I say:
>
> Oh, yeah, sure. Like Polydore needs one more thing in his
> garage....
>
> Of course, we could "sail" it in his pool   ;>
>
> /Ly Elizabeth

But I think the moat monster that lives there and guards the palace would eat
it!!  And any unsuspecting sailors aboard her.

--
Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (L S D)
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]