LR- A Question All...

Terry Allen Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:27:28 PDT 2000

You might also check the Bjornsburg web page, I don't have the url handy,
but some of the guys got together before Ragnar died, and build a beautiful
ship.  We've sailed on it at Viking Fest in Georgetown a couple of times.
Hey Polodore, if you're out there, I KNOW you remember it.

Also, there's a group, mostly in Bjornsburg, that's an official unofficial
group that recognized by the SCA Corp.  By official, unofficial, I mean the
"Longship Company".  Normally, they would be considered something like a
household, however, they actually got a special something or other, where
they can be treated like an official group.  They have their own bank
account, treasurer, can host taverns at events, etc.  I think they got it by
applying as a special interest group studying the historical, archealogical,
and practical aspects of  building a longship.  In fact, that's what their
raising money for.  They've been doing an omelet breakfast at Bjornsburg
events for as long as I can remember.

Hope this helps!

Reginlief Ragnarsdottir