LR- Watch out!!!!!!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 30 09:51:26 PDT 2000

Sluggy wrote:

> Chris Harper wrote:
>
> > Ok people, I'm Back so you better get it together.  I will have to talk to
> > you all about this 'Hanna Hotbottom, Buttercup Cootielips' thing.
>
> :)
>
> > I can't believe you all said these things.

We didn't all say these things, but, as I am being accused, I will be happy to
help develop the appropriate personas...
Hanna sounds a bit norse/germanic, you know, early period where the second half
of the name is often an accurate estimate of something about the person, such as
Hotbottom.
Buttercup Cootielips - Hmmm. I think a virgin that has been locked in the tower
wayyyy to long? Sometime around 14th century perhaps.
Come on, guys, help me out here.
Polydore!