LR - Directory correction

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Mon Sep 4 20:24:25 PDT 2000

I thought I might have given it to you at Moot.  It is as follows:
3830 Farmbrook Ct., Apt. 352
Addison, Tx.  75001
Home phone-  972-243-7485

I know that makes me a Steppes resident but I'll always be Loch Ruadh member
at heart and a Mac an Ghabban no matter where I am :)

Laird Sean of Argyll
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal