LR- Home Safe

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Sun Sep 24 20:02:05 PDT 2000

I made it home ok too after dropping off Kara and then having to drive to
Hurst to see Jesse.  All is well even though everything isn't unpacked.
Don't think I'll make moot though.  Gotta catch up on my sleep sometime.
Maybe I can count these sheep that seem to be all over my apratment now ;)
Yeah yeah...that'll work.   Thanks Sluggy for keeping them for me.

Sean