LR- Gentles of Loch Ruadh

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Sun Sep 24 21:28:57 PDT 2000

Unto the Good Gentles of Loch Ruadh!
Had to wait till late to log on.  Have to take my turn at the computer on the
weekends. Glad to see everyone made it home as safely as I did!

Those of you who didn't make it to Elfsea Defender, you missed a great Archery
Competition.

I am thrilled and honored to receive my AOA.  It was quite a kick, and was
totally unexpected.  Thanks to all those responsible.   And, Lady Dana, thank
you for the escort.  It was great to have you there.   And it was awesome to
turn around and see all the red Fian Ruadh tabards  in the crowd.  Thank you all
for your friendship and support.  There is no finer a group of gentles in all
the land of Ansteorra!  Vivat Loch Ruadh!!!

I am also very happy to have been accepted into the Mac an Ghabhann household.
I will always strive to bring honor and glory to the name Mac an Ghahbann.
Even if I am just a humble Saxon.

I just wish the cool weather had come a little earlier.

Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (The Mad Saxon)
 (MKA) James Strickland
Household Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!