LR- Fabric District

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Sep 25 08:57:02 PDT 2000

>Greetings unto the list!
>
>    I'm planning on going down to the fabric district sometime soon. Anyone
>interested in making it a group trip?
>
>- Conor

Excellent idea!  We need to get more fabric for Fian Ruadh tabards - we still have a lot of Fian Ruad to outfit.  Do you have a date in mind, Conor?

On a related subject, all those who have received their Fian Ruadh tabards and have not yet paid for them, please make sure you get your money ($10) to Lday Bice' as soon as possible.  Part of the proceeds from that money will go to pay for more material for more tabards.

Padraig
-----
Nunc Est Bibendum