LR- Gentles of Loch Ruadh

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Tue Sep 26 07:23:11 PDT 2000

Spence Mabry wrote:

> I think that anytime any one of us has received an award, it has been a
> kick!  I'm just glad someone woke you up!
>
> Ceatta

Yes, thank the gods that Padraig was sitting next to me to bring me back.    It
had been a very long and tiring day, what with the archery marshaling, field
setup, and all the myriad other duties that needed attending.   Coupled with he
heat, and it's a wonder I even got there....  <grin>

Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe   (L.S.D- Acid for short)
 (MKA) James Strickland
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato

FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]