LR- Bice's outta the loop!!!

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Sep 27 13:50:30 PDT 2000

Donna Wallis wrote:

> Her computer is broken. She will let us know when it is fixed, so for now
> CALL her (Conall says at 3 AM).

So, is this a good time to reveal her alternate personna name, as chosen
by the rules set forth in the David Pilkey book, "Captain Underpants and
the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants"?

Sluggy! (AKA Lumpy Liverpants or Lumpy Cootiepants, mundanely)

--

------

And I thought to myself, "a little fermented curd will do
the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied
forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate
the vending of some cheesy comestibles!