LR- Scottish History site

L D davenport_laura at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 14:58:35 PDT 2000

Lady Elizabeth,

If you can possibly wait until next August to go to
Scotland, that is actually the best time to go, when
the heather is in full bloom and they have the annual
Scottish festival in Edinburgh.  I am thinking of
going next August, and staying with some people I met
while I was there in March.

Also, I was a little bummed in March when I was there,
because most of the trees still had no leaves.

Laura