LR- Bice computer

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sat Sep 30 18:44:20 PDT 2000

Well, that virus notice was supposed to go out to Anna, but my email program seems to be experiencing some problems (they were happening pre-virus message, so that isn't it).

Everyone on the list should run a virus checker against their systems for the VBS_KAKWORM.A virus.  If you don't have a virus checker on your system, use a search engine to find a free or shareware one - there are several available - and download it.

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.