LR- Gulf Wars extra

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sun Apr 1 08:24:34 PDT 2001

Razz0putin at aol.com wrote:
(lots of Ruadh Noises)

Great stuff!

> It's better if you use the kind with marshmallows in it-Polydore
> I've got Marshmallows baby-Constance
> I've got the big ones-Kylen

Do these three go together?

> (note I only wrote my own down when prompted by
> someone else)

That is both wise and honorable. :)

> I can't feel my face, but I can feel that-Medb-Wiley's ldy.

Wiley's ldy? Spill this story, my friend... (not for publication, of
course)

> also sluggy I could use two extra copies of the Gulf War X extra one for
> Kylen my friend I went to war with and one for Medb the lady I met there.
> She's from Glasyn but we did good at converting her over to being a Loch
> Ruadhin

By my rules, they both can get complimentary copies since they are
quoted in Ruadh Noises, though I try to avoid mailing such comps. I'm
sure you can deliver them.

> She's from Glasyn but we did good at converting her over to being a Loch
> Ruadhin

I've seen her post a lot on Glaslyn's list. How is that name pronounced?

Thanks again and see you soon!

Sluggy!