LR- Directory Information

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 3 15:41:20 PDT 2001

Sorry this is so late - I kept meaning to send it and kept forgetting.

SCA Name     Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Legal Name   Sam Milligan
Street Address     10105 Downwood Court
City, State Zip Code     Fort Worth, TX 76108-4167
Home Phone     817-367-3326
Other Phone #'s (Please identify cell, pager, work, Mom's phone, etc.)     cell:  214-435-4984 DNP
                pager:  817-450-3802 DNP
Any other pertinent phone info (ie. no calls after 10 PM, daysleeper, etc.)   No calls after 10pm
Internet addresses   primary:  padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
                   secondary:  padraig_ruad at yahoo.com

SCA Name     Amber Katte of Oxonford
Legal Name   Debbie Milligan
Street Address     10105 Downwood Court
City, State Zip Code     Fort Worth, TX 76108-4167
Home Phone     817-367-3326
Other Phone #'s (Please identify cell, pager, work, Mom's phone, etc.)     cell:  817-271-9513 DNP
                pager:  817-630-0104 DNP
Any other pertinent phone info (ie. no calls after 10 PM, daysleeper, etc.)   No calls after 10pm
Internet addresses  loch_scribe at yahoo.com
                    kittnclaws at meowmail.com DNP

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum