LR- well of knowledge

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Apr 3 23:35:35 PDT 2001

At 11:11 PM 4/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Ok, I am going to the Well of Knowledge here.
>
>When a recipe calls for lemon or orange "zest",   just what is that and where
>can it be found?  Is there a suitable substitute?
>
>  Dunstan

If I am not mistaken you can get a zester at Tom Thumb in the cooking
gadget dept.
You hold it in your hand as if you are going to scrape the rind off the
fruit.  It is a very blunt instrument with about 6 or 7 holes the size of
toothpicks across a flat end.  If you don't need it before tomorrow night,
I can bring mine to populace and give you a lesson and you can try it
out.  Let me know.

Bicé