LR- ride to/from populace

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 4 10:51:13 PDT 2001

Greetings from Madelina!

I was planning on attending tonight's populace meeting, but Logan just
informed me that a friend gave him three tickets to the ball game tonight.
So I told him to go ahead and take both kids, since neither has ever been to
a baseball game.

But that leaves me in a lurch.  Would someone be willing to give me a ride
to and from populace?  I don't live far from Perrotti's, on Sheridan, which
is one block west of I-35, 2 blocks south of Alta Mesa.  I can pony up some
gas money if that would be an incentive.

I get off work at 5 p.m., and should be home by 5:45 p.m.  My home phone is
817-551-7642.

Amicalement,
Madelina

m.k.a. Jane Sitton