LR- Award Recommendations

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Apr 5 16:21:17 PDT 2001

Just a reminder that award recommendations for Elfsea Springfaire need to be in within the next few days if there is to be any chance of getting them approved - you gotta give the Crown a little time to work with, after all.

Get a copy of  my article on what awards people can be recommended for at
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/padraig_ruad?&.flabel=fld5&.src=bc

Get a copy of the Award Recommendation form at http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/forms.html

You can even submit a recommendation online at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/crown_coronet/awards.html

Or you can write an award recommnedation letter.  Check with me or Lady Bice' for example letters.

The recommendation goes to the Crown for approval.  Send copies to Their Excellencies, Galen and Allesandre, and to me.

Any questions, just let me know.  Remember, the only way people get the recognition they deserve is when someone takes the time to write an award recommendation.