LR- Bid for Archery Marshal and such

The Crocker Family james.crocker at verizon.net
Fri Apr 6 19:11:10 PDT 2001

Greetings!

My lord, Ragnar, is interested in becoming the next Archery Marshal.  He
has been putting it off because we can't afford the membership fee right
now.  He wants to take up Lord Sean's suggestion.

Padraig:  Please let me know.

Also, I don't think my last message was posted.
I am taking a temporary leave of absence.  My doctor told me that I am
to drop all things until after the baby is born.  I have been having all
sorts of complications.  I am now seeing the doctor twice a week.  It
seems that Iain wants to be born early.  I was having contractions 15
minutes apart.  I am still having them off and on.  Good news is that I
am not dialated yet.  Please keep us in your prayers.  It is still too
early for him to arrive.  The doc said that if I can wait two more
weeks, then he would do much better.  She has delivered at 34 weeks
before and the babies all did fine.  I just hope I can make it that
long.
The problem is, I was interested in putting in a bid for Hospitaler.  I
really love that office and I have done it before, both for a college
and for a barony.  I am not a member though.  Also, I am sad to say that
I will have to put off that want until after May 24.  I will not be able
to make any meetings or events until after the birth.  I will truly miss
you all.  I have grown to think of you as friends.  I hope you can all
keep us in your thoughts.
I will try to make sure that Ragnar can make the meetings.  It will be
very difficult because our car is now broken down and we are broke as
well.  Maybe things will be better on May first (next payday).  If so,
Ragnar will try to make the Pop. Meeting.

I hope to keep in touch with you all through email.

Yours Forever in the Dream,

Cait and Family