LR- Bid for Archery Marshal and such

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 9 10:34:11 PDT 2001

Cait,

Tell that baby he's just going to have to be patient - all things in their proper time.  :)

Seriously, you are in our thoughts and prayers, and we fully understand that your health and that of your baby must come first.  After all, the SCA will still be here after he is born - as I said before, all things in their proper time.

On the Archery Marshal issue, I know that a couple of other people have been discussing it with Sean - it would be best if Ragnar emails Sean directly at yukon at ddsob.com, to let him know, and then they can discuss it.

The Central Regional Hospitaler, Lady MagD'Leigha, wants to close bids for Hospitaler at May Populace Meeting - she feels that the Office is too important to leave vacant, and does not want to saddle Lady Bice' with it longer than necessary.  If you want to discuss it with her directly, email her at pookie2 at airmail.net and give her the details of the situation.

Hope the car situation improves - I know that being in Springtown makes it difficult to get to things.  I'll try to keep you posted on what is going on in the Canton in the meantime.  For now, keep well and listen to your doctor, and we hope to see you soon (with the new baby for everyone to ooh and aah over).

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.