LR- cool link for songs

Catherine Elliott Catlin at pvtnetworks.net
Wed Apr 11 16:39:03 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations ... first, let me introduce myself.  I am Lady
Catlin of Banbury and my Lord Johann Ludwig and our family will be moving to
Weatherford the last weekend of May.  I am very excited and anxious to meet
all of you in Loch Ruadh!!  I'm not very good at the art of Bardic, but I do
so love to do it anyways!  Congrats to you on winning the honor of wearing
the cloak.  Sounds like fun! We are currently living in Artesia, NM and have
been members of the SCA for about 10 yrs.  Our move to Texas will be a
permanent one and if there is anybody that could help us find a home just
outside of town .... it would be a great help!  We are in need of a 3 to 4
bedroom home.  I can be contacted at Catlin at pvtnetworks.net for any info.
We do so look forward to meeting new friends!
In Service to the Dream and the Reality, Lady Catlin