LR- Upcoming move

Catherine Elliott Catlin at pvtnetworks.net
Wed Apr 11 16:50:40 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the populace of Loch-ruadh!  At the end of May, my Lord Johann Ludwig von Coburg and myself, Lady Catlin of Banburg, will be moving our family to Weatherford.  We have been a part of the SCA for the past 10 years and look forward to meeting all of you!!  If we can be of any assistance, we will do our best to serve!  Our expected date of move is the last week of May.  We currently live in Artesia, NM.  I personally have held office several times, including Seneschal.  I wouldn't mind serving as a deputy if needed.  My Lord has offered his help as well.  We can be reached at Catlin at pvtnetworks.net.  In Service to the Dream and the Reality, Lady Catlin of Banbury