LR- anything going on?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Fri Apr 13 09:33:49 PDT 2001

At 08:22 AM 4/13/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Bonjour mes amis!
>
>Anything going on locally this weekend?
>
>Madelina
Not really, I don't think.  Since it is Easter weekend, we figured everyone
would be busy with the bunny and egg thing. <G>  My bunnies don't lay eggs,
but my Mother expects me to be there just in case and when you are 89 you
can do that and get away with it.  Dana and I have looked at the calendar
and figured out that this is our last free weekend until the first weekend
in June, so we felt like we should spend time with families.  Of course my
hubby is going to work (anything to keep from going to see his
mother-in-law) :) but maybe we can get together for a late supper.  That is
what we usually do anyway.

Hope you have a good Easter and get lots of goodies from the bunny and eggs
if you want them.

Bicé