LR- Greetings from Medb and Daire

housedragonstar dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 16 07:18:03 PDT 2001

Greetings to our friends in Loch Ruadh!

Since we have been "annexed" by you all in your latest and greatest zip code grab, I decided to let you know that I have been lurking about on your list.  I just want you all to know that you all seem to have be having way more fun than is legal.

Not long ago, Padraig, your esteemed Seneschal, annouced his impending annual demise and the festivities to follow.  We would like to show our respect for this wonderful man by attending his wake with a mind to consoling his grieving friends and family.  Only problem is that we don't where this event is to take place.

Polydore, whom I ran into at a local merchant's shop a few evenings ago, has told me that there will be a gathering of fighters at his keep the same day.  In our wandering conversation, I neglected to ask him where the wake was to be.

So, if someone would be so kind as to help us out of this predicament and to tell us what we need to bring - libations, victuals of some type - we are assuming that we should observe the normal "proprieties," we would be in their debt.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday,
Medb Liath and Daire de Haya