No subject

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 16 12:19:10 PDT 2001

From: "Sam Milligan"
To: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: Help Wanted - Lughnasad Coordinators

Greetings!

This is rather long, but please read it anyway.

Below is the list of Actvity Coordinators needed for our Lughnasad event, 10-12 August.You'll see that some of the positions have been filled, but many are still available.If you are interested in a particular position, but are unsure of the duties involved, contact me and I will be happy to provided more information.

In general, each activity coordinator is responsible for recruiting any help needed for the activity (the Chief Troll will recruit people to staff the Troll Booth, Marshals will recruit field marshals and list mistresses/masters, bardic coordinators will recruit judges, etc.)The coordinator is also responsible for securing prizes for their list or competition.The Reeve in charge of prize donation will coordinate with all of those requiring prizes to keep track and ensure that all necessary prizes are covered.

If there is a position that is already filled, and you would like to help out in that area, just contact the appropriate coordinator and volunteer your services - the offer will be greatly appreciated, you can be sure.

In Service,
Padraig

Lughnasad Coordinator Sign-up

Autocrats: Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain / Dana Mac an Ghabhann

Setup/Teardown Crew
Baliff: OPEN

Troll
Chief Troll: Bicé di Pietro

Security
Constable: OPEN

Heraldry
Chief Herald: Polydore Pike

Site Tokens: Thorgierr Valbjarnarson

Publicity: Asa Hrafnasdottir

Merchant Coordinator: Asa Hrafnasdottir

Baronial Liaison: OPEN

Saturday Coffee/Tea
Coordinator: OPEN

Sunday Coffee/Tea and Feast Leftovers
Coordinator: OPEN

Feast
Feastocrat: Gwenllian Hertewelle

Prize Donations
Reeve: OPEN

Chirurgeon
Chirurgeon in Charge: MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhann
Chief Water-Bearer: OPEN

Heavy Tournament
Marshal in Charge: Bjorn (what's your new last name, Bjorn?)

Rapier Tournament
Mashal in Charge: Caerell MacDomnaill

Archery Tournament
Marshal in Charge MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhann

Knife & Axe
Marshal in Charge: OPEN

A&S Competition
Minister: Domnall O'Rourke

Brewing Competition
Judges: Conall Mac an Ghabann / Loganaich the Smith

Bardic
Titled Bard: Eric Mac an Ghabhann

Children’s Activities: OPEN

Children’s A&S