LR- Re:

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 17 08:49:07 PDT 2001

Cait,

Thanks for volunteering!

You and Ragnar have been added to the list as Chief Water Bearer and Constable respectively.  Remember that it is now your responsibility to recruit water bearers, and Ragnar's to recruit security staff.  The Chief Water Bearer works for the Chirurgeon in Charge (MagD'Leigha), and the Constable reports to the Autocrats (me and Dana).

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.