LR- Lughnasad Volunteers - Update

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 17 09:22:47 PDT 2001

Madelina wrote:

>Padraig,
>
>I'd like to help Gwen with the feast -- do you have her email?  I can't
>remember how to ask the list to list everybody.

She's on this list, so she should see your message.  I'll send you her email address privately.  To see who is on the list, send a message to majordomo at ansteorra.org, leave the subject line blank, and put the following line in the body of the message:

who loch-ruadh

This will return a list of all of the email addresses subscribed to the list.  Unfortunately, many of them are not easily identified with the people who have them. :)

>Also, I'm thinking of
>volunteering to be the prize reeve.

That would be great - I see the prize reeve as the oversight person to ensure that we have prizes for all of the competitions, and that they are actually at the event to be given out.

>Has there been any progress in locating
>a site yet?

Still working on this one.  Dana and I are discussing a couple of good possibilities, and we should have one firmed up by May Populace.