LR- Padraig's Wake / Conor's Farewell

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout1-int.prodigy.net
Tue Apr 17 10:37:58 PDT 2001

Good to hear that, cuz Caoilfhinn the Bratling will most likely be in
attendance, since we are without sitter, as usual, for the weekend.

She is a monster, three and a half, with enough celtic and norse blood in
her to frighten a banshee away at first glance whilst giving everyone a
sweet smile.  She has been raised in the SCA, her first event was at three
and a half weeks--DO NOT hand her anything made of rattan, lest you want a
bruise on your noggin.

See you all this weekend.
Medb Liath