LR- Padraig's Wake / Conor's Farewell

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Apr 17 16:58:45 PDT 2001

I certainly have nothing against kids coming here for activities - do, however
keep in mind that I have none of my own and the house is not very childproof -
and the workshop even more so! There are multitudes of power tools and sharp
thinks a youngster could reach.

In other works, you will need to keep track of the darlings!  There has not been
a problem, but for those of you that are not familiar with the place, I just
thought you should be forewarned.

Don't forget chairs/cushons/whatever for the kids. My supply of people parking
paraphernalia runs out quite quickly!

Polydore