LR- garb makers

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 18 06:30:48 PDT 2001

Bonjour mes amis!

To clarify:  I need new garb -- I am willing to pay cash, but of course,
would prefer to trade ironwork if possible.  I would like to have something
new ready by Lughnasadh.

If anyone is interested, please look for me at Polydore's, as I will be
attending Padraig's wake, and perhaps even the first aid class.  I am a
short, round, matronly sort with short, brown hair.  I'll probably be
wearing a Lindsay kilt.

Also, I would certainly like to attend a workshop.  I can sew a little, but
do not have a sewing machine.

Amicalement,
Madelina, who is getting more nibbles than expected!