LR- Bardic challenge for Padraig's wake

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Apr 19 13:00:53 PDT 2001

Bonjour mes amis!

The bardic last night was, in my opinion, a rousing success.  It really got
my brain humming.  I was singing all the way home.  This morning, on the way
to work, I started singing "Bringing in the Sheaves" out of the blue.  Then,
on its own accord, it became "Bringing in the Sheep".  But I couldn't think
of enough verses.  So I decided to have a challenge.  Here it is:

I challenge everyone to come up with just one verse to a song in honor of
your favorite Scot/Saxon/other rival ethnic group/or Sluggy called, of
course, "Bringing in the Sheep".  The best verse wins their choice of the
rest of the cheese cake (with strawberry topping) from last night's bardic,
or a small vial of Biohazard.  You must perform your verse at Padraig's
wake.  Padraig can help me judge if he likes.

Madelina
holder of the motley cloak of the Travelling Bardic