[Fwd: LR- CPR/First Aid Classes]

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Apr 19 17:15:36 PDT 2001

The class is slated for 1pm-5pm. However, if you have had CPR at some time
in the past (and first aid) and think you can do a "quick study, take the
tests, do the demonstration" I think I can make arrangements with Kim (the
instructor) to let you come in late. Let me know so I can get her the info.

On this note, can I get a tenative idea of who all is planning on making the
class so I can let Kim know who many tests and mannaquins to bring? If we
can get 10 or more folks she will discount the class for everyone!

MagD'Leigha

PBW wrote:

> The class is CPR *and* first aide together for a fee of $35 per person.
> (Hint.. If we get enough folks Kim is willing to further dicount that
> price!)

What time does the class begin? I may not be able to be there early enough,
though I will be there at some point! :)

Sluggy!