LR- Da Wake!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Apr 20 06:33:01 PDT 2001

Yes, coolers.  Now that I looked at them, they appear to be 2 gallon.  I
guess they just felt bigger; carrying them when they are full must have made
me think they were 5 gallon.  But one could hold sweet tea and one unsweet.
Let me know if you need them.  Might also have a third 2 gallon cooler
around somewhere.  We're cleaning out the "camping closet" this evening, so
no telling what will turn up.

Madelina