LR- All Saints Demo

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 20 07:49:13 PDT 2001

I know this is very short notice - Trygg and I have been having trouble exchanging emails and basically just trying to get in touch with each other.

All Saints Episcopal School in White Settlement asked Trygg if it would be possible to get some folks for a demo on Wednesday, April 25th.  Here's Trygg's message to me:

 Sending as a sepearate message if it didn't get
through last time. The historical demo-thing that they
are doing on the 25th is from 10-12a.m.  The lady that
contacted me is a Mrs Rebecca Slugg, Her # is
817-625-5882.

I will try to get time off to do the demo - I should be able to convince my boss to let me work from home that day so that I can be available.  Anyone else?  Also, can someone who is on that side of the Metroplex now call Mrs Slugg and ask what they would like to see.  If we can get at least one more fighter, we can do some bouts, but I figure it will primarily be show-and-tell and answer questions.

Anyone game?