LR- All Saints Episcopal School Demo - Volunteer List

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:13:21 PDT 2001

Erm, Bjorn is not tenative, Bjorn is going... his
ballista is still tenative(assuming I don't pick it up
from Caelin as planned).

Seriously, I think two bolts are missing and the
ballista would not be operational without them.  I'll
check tonight just to make sure.  I can buy a couple
more bolts that will work, but the heads will
interfere with the slider unless I can grind them
down, and I don't think I'll have time for that
tonight.  sooo, it would still be a good display
piece, but it may not fire.

-Bjorn