LR- All Saints Episcopal School Demo - Volunteer List

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Apr 24 14:58:00 PDT 2001

At 04:45 PM 4/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>VOLUNTEER LIST:                               (See the bottom)
    Confirmed:

> >      Dunstan
> >      Bicé
> >      Gabrielle
> >        Bjorn

> >>Tentatively:

>          Sluggy
>          Mary

I have talked to our contact again and found out where the school is.  She
could not find anything with the new address on it but I got
directions.  They are:

Head west out 820 loop and exit at the spur 580 exit.  Go right about 10 or
20 ft and you will see Alameda.  Turn right there and go to
Normandale.  When you turn left on to Normandale you will be on school
property.  We are supposed to go to the west end of Normandale.  The first
program starts at 9 am for the students and parents, inside, so they should
be out of the way while we get set up.  For those that remember, this is
the school that is right behind where Anna used to live and the helicopters
would fly over and watch us.