LR- how'd the demo go?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Wed Apr 25 22:50:49 PDT 2001

At 03:36 PM 4/25/01 -0500, you wrote:
>So, how'd the demo go?  Wish I could have been there.  I was thinkin' about
>y'all!

Well, I felt like it went very good.  I was lucky and got an inner corner
so we had a place to display the live steel where the kids could see but
not touch.  It was fun seeing what they were most interested in.  Dunstan's
chain maile head covering was the most looked at item.  Girls and boys both
were awe struck over that; they all had to try it on even though I told
them it would pull their hair.  They were also interested in my fairy bell
egg.  Kept wanting to know what was inside.  The double barrel crossbow
really got them.  They couldn't figure out how it worked.  Sure hope what I
told them was right.<G>  The fighting and fire breather were both a big
hit.  I must say that from what I could see, our guys  did some really good
deaths.  The teachers thought that was a real funny description, 'good
deaths'.  The people that showed up were Padraig, Dunstan, Sluggy, Bjorn,
Alaric and myself.        I feel like we made a good showing for no more
than we were.  The teachers seemed to enjoy us as well.

I'm sorry you and Logan couldn't make it, but I believe his schedule for
surgery was a little more important right now.  Hopefully he will make a
quick recovery and you will be ready for our next demo.

Bicé