[Loch-ruadh] Re: LR- Prizes for Lughnasadh

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 05:01:27 PDT 2001

I've been watching froom me hoome in the highlands...so ye've been pickin on the wee lass in the borders with the golden throat....shame on ye....shame on ye lads....only because I dinna git tae tease her meself.... ;-P

Hope to see all of you at Defender of the Flame next Saturday for Glaslyn's Event.... I will be the Troll at the Bridge...LOL....nae nae...I will be the Troll Bridge.... nae nae....awww shucks gae me anoother shot of that single malt whisky....und I shall be working the Troll Bridge....C Ya !!!!

Sharlyne of Glaslyn